Become A Member
atim is a business-led cluster. We aim to provide needs-based digital transformation services for companies in the Midlands and beyond. The cluster is at the heart of the innovation eco-system, bringing together government and academia to deliver unique and co-created initiatives that increase competitiveness and add collective growth opportunities to member companies.
Membership is now open to companies. Membership fees do not apply in 2021.
The atim cluster will
- support member SMEs realise a step-change in their production and business processes.
- position the Midlands as Centre of Excellence for the development and adoption of Industry 4.0 processes and technologies
- drive innovation and technological advancement in the manufacturing sector
- increase opportunities for attracting and embedding R&D activities,
- facilitate collaboration and stimulate strategic cross-company knowledge exchanges