Members of atim will be supported with the following services
Digital Transformation Assessment & Roadmap
- The atim cluster encourages its members to apply for the Enterprise Ireland Digtialisation Voucher, to benchmark their digital maturity levels.
- The atim cluster supports members with the implementation of the Digitalisation Roadmap, the output of the process.
Test before invest
- The atim cluster supports members access testing and prototyping laboratories and industrial living labs before investing in it.
- The testing laboratories include pilot lines at Technological University of the Shannon: Midlands and Midwest, Irish Manufacturing Research, SFI centres for advanced manufacturing CONFIRM and I-FORM
Skills & Training
- The atim cluster supports companies develop initiatives aimed at attracting, retaining talent. The cluster also coordinates upskilling, retraining and bespoke training supports based on members needs.
Research and Development
The atim cluster can support your company work in collaboration with researchers to solve challenges faced during your digitialisation journey
Internationalisation and Funding
The atim cluster will support members apply and access national and international financial supports, enabling them to grow and access new international value chains.
Business and Community Development
- The atim cluster provides a safe and structured support infrastructure for like-minded business leaders to come together to share knowledge, to form strategic alliances and explore new ways of working together collaboratively and grow collectively.
- Our services such as matchmaking and cross-industry, cross-sectoral networking and project formation is the route to new value chain creation.