Are you a manufacturing SME looking to transition to a more sustainable future? Then, don’t miss the opportunity to attend our upcoming “Committed to Net Zero” workshop. With one-fifth of the world’s carbon emissions coming from manufacturing sectors, we all must work towards achieving Governmental climate Action Targets for 2050.
This workshop, designed specifically for manufacturing SMEs, will inform and inspire you with sustainable practices and innovative ways to achieve carbon neutrality. In addition, the session is an excellent opportunity to learn from and network with like-minded professionals, all working towards a more sustainable future.
We are proud to announce a stellar lineup of speakers for the workshop, including:
- Fergus Sharkey, Head of Business Supports and Transport at Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland (Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland (SEAI))
- Aoife Beirne, Deputy CEO, Mergon Group
- Vincent Cleary, Managing Director, Glenisk
- Gary Nugent, Sustainability and EHS Manager, Decotek Automotive
- Ashleigh Doyle, Director, CJ Sheeran Timber Packaging & Pallets
- Padraic Condron, Quality Manager, Grant Engineering ULC
- Kathleen O’Regan – Senior Environmental Adviser, Enterprise Ireland
Following the session, you’ll have the chance to network with like-minded professionals and participate in grant clinics.
Take your chance to attend this workshop and progress towards a more sustainable future. The session will be held at the LOETB Enterprise Centre, Axis Business Park, Tullamore, with tea and coffee available from 9:30. The session will take place from 10:00-12:30, followed by networking and grant clinics.
Register now to secure your spot at this highly informative and valuable workshop. This is your last chance to register!
Follow the link to sign up: https://lnkd.in/ec4neui6